South Africa is driving economic growth in one of the most exciting continents in the world, but navigating the complex environment can be a burdensome endeavour without the right help on board.
Contact us to assist your organisation (large or small) in getting your business incorporated, registered and compliant in South Africa.
10 Interesting Facts About South Africa for Foreign Investors.
- Has an Advanced Financial Services and Banking Sector (World Economic Forum)
- Most Advanced Transport Infrastructure, with the largest rail, road and air transport network on the continent.
- No 1 in Logistics Performance on the Continent (World Bank)
- Most Technologically Advanced Country in Africa (World Innovation Index)
- Most Developed Retail Sector in Africa (PWC)
- Largest Consumer Market in Africa (Deloitte)
- Largest Stock Exchange in Africa by Market Capitalisation (Africa’s only full service Securities Exchange)
- No 1 in Africa for protection of investment and minority investors (World Bank)
- No 1 Tourist destination in Africa by international arrivals (UN)
- No 1 Africa for Gender Equality (African Development Bank)